ADOT Mobile App
The AZ511 app works in conjunction with the Arizona Department of Transportation's AZ511.gov, the Arizona Traveler Information website, to provide the latest information on conditions along the state highway system. Users will receive information on delays, crashes, construction and closures, as well as alternate routes to help drivers avoid backups. Motorists may view ADOT’s statewide network of cameras on the app. Drivers can get real-time information on their routes by entering their destinations into the app. Travelers may also save regularly used routes and receive alerts along those routes.
The app includes these features:
- Traffic cameras
- Real-time updates on highway incidents and delays
- Personalized routes
- Travel times
- Alternate routes
- Drive mode
- Speed map
Download the free AZ511 Mobile App:
ADOT Alerts App
ADOT Alerts is a free, must-have app for those who travel on Arizona’s highways. ADOT Alerts provides real-time information to travelers about unplanned, major events that are affecting traffic so informed decisions can be made to avoid lengthy delays or potentially dangerous situations.
What ADOT Alerts does:
- You’ll receive alerts when major, unplanned events occur that impact traffic. This app isn’t geared toward daily commuting or travel times – ADOT already posts travel times on overhead signs in the Phoenix and Tucson metro areas and offers the AZ511 app, too.
- Here’s how it works: If a crash closes southbound I-17 near Cordes Junction, we’ll send an alert to mobile devices in the I-17 corridor from the closure location all the way north to Flagstaff. Motorists can then make a decision to re-route or delay travel, avoiding a lengthy delay.
- By enabling Location Services in the app, you won’t be spammed with irrelevant alerts. We use geofencing to send alerts only to mobile devices with our app in the targeted area. Remember to allow the app to send push notifications, too.
- After downloading the app, no sign-up, registration or log-in is required. You remain 100% anonymous.
Download the free ADOT Alerts App: